To register please download the following forms, fill them out and fax them back to us at 6473 7249.
Terms & Conditions
A one-time registration fee of $50 is collected on a per child basis and is non-refundable.
Each student is required to pay a refundable deposit of $180.
This deposit is required because some parents enrol their child for classes but do not take up the reserved place, without giving any notice of withdrawal. Your child’s place in any new term following enrolment is automatic to ensure continuity and minimise administrative inconvenience to you. The deposit covers the space reserved.
The deposit will be forfeited if:
- Your child fails to take up a reserved place in a class.
- Written notice of withdrawal from the next term is not given one (1) month prior to term ends. This is because a place is automatically kept for your child in the next term unless you specifically withdraw.
- Your child is withdrawn during the current term.
- Your child is absent for the first two weeks of term without notification. We will then assume that you wish to withdraw him/her from the class. However, we will hold your child’s place if you have paid fees in full for the term.
The deposit is refunded three weeks after the end of term.
Payment of Fees
Fees are payable in advance upon sign-up by the term.
Fees will be forfeited if you were to withdraw your child during term time.
$25 is charged for materials on a per child per term basis and is non-refundable.
Books for Foundation I to III are charged at $60 per set and Stepping Stones are charged at $65 per set (for a set of 10 topics) and is non-refundable. We require each student to have their own set of books. Books for Young Mandarins and Parents have different charges, to be confirmed at the beginning of each term.
Other learning support materials like CDs and DVDs will be charged.
Our centre takes up personal accident insurance coverage for every child who attends classes at our registered premises. An insurance premium of $8 is payable per child per term.
There are no classes on gazetted Public Holidays.
Replacement classes can be arranged (except for Mums & Tots) as long as they are taken during the existing term. However, we regret that once makeup classes are arranged, they cannot be replaced once missed. On a best effort basis, we will try to schedule makeup classes to suit your child’s availability. We regret that makeup classes cannot be rolled over to the next term.
Photos for Publicity
From time to time, we take photos and videos of classes in progress and use them in our leaflets, websites and other publicity materials.
Any parents who object to pictures of their children appearing in any publicity materials, please let us know immediately.
* All above prices are subject to review before new term starts